Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cougar News

What really happened at school was that we took the Aim’s test last week and
It was great. On Monday, we took the aims writing. On Tuesday, we took the aims
Math and reading part one. On Wednesday, we took the math and reading aims
Test part two. On Thursday, we took the math and reading aims test part three.
And on Friday, we took the aims science test part one and two. But we were
Done with the aims test and we need to be prepared for the Galileo test that is
60% of our final grade and we will be finished taking the Galileo and move on
To high school.

What also happened last week was that there was a fight at school during the
Aims week. Some students saw the fight but most of the students did not watch
The fight. After the aims science test part one and two; there was no free day
Or no activities to do because our teachers wanted to do free day until the week
After the aims test. But there is some good news. The good news is that we will
Have free day this Friday and we all heard it in math class. And we will have free
Day this Friday.

Everyone at school knows about the leadership conference because maybe I
Don’t know who will I interview to get information but I will try my best to
Interview and get enough information. But I don’t know who is going but I will
Learn more about interviewing and know who is going. And I may not know if
They get selected about the leadership conference and I will also learn more
About the leadership conference and about who is going and how did they get
Selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment