Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

AIMS testing

Everyone I know thinks that AIMS is boring? Wouldn't you say the same thing? I mean think about it, you are sitting in one spot for three hours in dead silence. I know that it is to see if we are going to go to flunk. If we aren't it determines what classes we would have in high school. Does it have to be so boring? A good idea would be to do half in the morning and the other part after lunch. Instead of, tiring us out so early in the morning.
I know that in the first paragraph I was only talking about my feelings on the tests but now I will tell you about how most of my friends feel. "I hate these tests" is what Monique said everyday we had AIMS. Every student I know hated doing AIMS but the teachers were all excited. For example, Ms. Temple did the writing portion of it. It shocked me because most people hate doing AIMS when it is mandatory. Yet she goes and do it on her own free will.
Even though I say that testing was very boring there are some exciting things about it. To explain, when we are all done we get to have prizes and treats. Like on Friday I am going to have a pizza party. Then the eighth graders get to have a field day. That sounds so fun doesn’t it. So even though we have to work really hard it all pays off at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment