Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

P.D.A NOOO!!!!!

You all heard of the p.d.a (Public Displays Of effection). I think this is so STUPID!!!
We are at the age of dating,this is so stupid.We should show our girlfriend/boyfriend how we feel about them!Yes i know most of you think it will end to something like.....well you know what i mean.And another thing,the staff always says we can kiss hug and do all that at the park or somewhere else,HELLO some of us can't go to the park or theaters.What if your lover lives FAAAAAAAARRR away like camelback? What then?! HUH!!This totally sucks! And if your reading this let me tell you that i can't take anymore of this.All of us can't.I can't hug my lover without telling me that the teachers are there.So i gave up.UGH!!!If you agree comment.If you don't then comment and say why you don't agree.(Peace Out)

1 comment:

  1. Yea I think You Are Right About all that we should really show our boyfriend/girlfriend how we feel i just wish all that p.d.a stuff well end in this school !!!. And Tilly Said GET ITT!.. :) Aahaha

    ReplyDelete