Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

our lifes...

It's the beginning of the school year and people think it's boring. Well me and my buddy Rubi are having a blast. Even with all of our other friends. 8th grade is pretty good. I'm having so much fun. It's my third year here at Castro middle school. This is a picture of Rubi and I in photogournalism class. Till this day we are always laughing and enjoying our times together. Good friends are in my class it actually sucks because my friend Kassandra is not in there with us. We still see eachother .But i'll be better if she was in my class. I'll enjoy my life with friends and family. I'm going to make this year better than ever.
we'll all react, respect, and live. I love my friends and family a lot and i am going to show them that.
-KARLA

No comments:

Post a Comment