Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Castro Teachers


Today is music Wednesday, a day we get to listen to music but also finish our work. Today's assessment is to write 3 paragraphs - beginning, middle, end. Your paragraphs can be 3-5 sentences long For a story idea, chose a photo that you took yesterday or Thursday to write about. Or choose a completely different story. Well I am going to write about a picture I took Thursday. This picture shows very much emotions between the teacher and the students.

Our teachers here in Castro are helpful and they help with politeness and like they really like to help with out complaining. Like this picture shows Mr.Uttech helping Jesus on how to manage the video camera right. Also if you notice, Mr.Uttech doesn't seem mad about it, actually he seems happy. Mr.Uttech also didn't know we took this picture. That means it's not a posed photo.


Castro teacher's are probably the coolest ones in the district. I believe I've chosen the best school for my education to be valued like I value it myself. If you are thinking of moving into a school where you will mostly be taken care of and be wanted some where well that place is here in Raul H.Castro Middle School. I can surely guaranty you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment