Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

School dress code

I think that it's cool that we can wear jeans to school. I think its cool because in other middle schools, students can’t wear jeans. They have to wear a uniform. Last year we could of weared different color shirts but now we can’t we can only wear gray ,white and maroon, But I still think its nice. That we can wear only those two colors. Also the thing I like about Castro is that we can wear jeans. They have to be dark blue, light blue or gray I found out that we can wear gray jeans back then we couldn’t wear gray jeans only dark blue, light blue, But now we can wear gray jeans. That’s one of my other favorite things about this school that we can WEAR GRAY JEANS. I hope that students at Castro like the code that we have!... The other thing that a lot of people like its when we can wear regular clothes.

BY: Yarixa

No comments:

Post a Comment