Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Castro Middle School

Castro Middle School is a new school they built last year. The two years that I have been here have been the greatest school years ever. The 8th graders are going to be the first students to graduate from Castro middle school! I loved 7th grade because I had the greatest teachers ever and because I had a lot of 6th and 7th grade friends. I wish I could repeat that year. 8th grade is going well for me and I have lots of friends and we don’t do much in 8th grade. It’s pretty easy except for when we have big test. In the first semester I had P.E. but now I have photojournalism, so far it’s been better than P.E. We do a lot in here though. There’s a little bullying at Castro but I think we’re all getting over bullying. These two years that I’ve been at Castro have been the best. This is the school to be at.

Miguel, Jairo

No comments:

Post a Comment