Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Opinions on Skinny Jeans

My opinion is that I don’t think it's right for guys to wear skinny jeans because it makes them look silly. Skinny jeans are made for girls. Loose clothes are made for guys.

- A.P.

I think it’s right for men to wear skinny jeans because they are not only for girls. They look right on men too. If girls don’t like how the pants look on boys, well don’t look at them! I just think boys are allowed to wear skinnys. There are skinnys for boys and there is a difference: boys skinnys have deeper pockets and girls have smaller pockets.

- adan

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you A.P. I dont think skinny jeans are right on guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are wrong about skinny jeans. skinny jeans are for guys or girls. Almost all of my friends wear skinny jeans.So I think you are wrong about skinny jeans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree with you. I actually think guys look better as in cute with skinny jeans than regular jeans!! Not all loose clothes is for guys. Sometimes it's made for women too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't agree with you A.P. I think guys look really cute in skinny jeans. Everyone has the right to wear whatever they want. It's up to the guys to wear skinny jeans, not you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not right for guys to wear skinny jeans because it looks ridiculous. This is not something that there dad would like seeing their son in. This is just a faze that will not last long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't agree with you A.P. I think us guys have the right to wear what we want. I personally like skinny jeans. It's my style. I think it is cool .

    ReplyDelete